Next: Preface to Version 4.2
Up: Introduction and Overview
Previous: Introduction and Overview
The changes in this release are:
1. The biggest change is that STAMP 4.4 is now licensed under the GNU General Public License.
2. The manual has been updated to reflect some minor changes in the STAMP output format.
3. The source code has been modified to remove references to obsolete header files and
allow STAMP to be compiled on Mac OS X.
4. Mac OS X has been added as a build target.
5. The bundled SCOP domain databases have been updated to SCOP release 1.75.