[Jalview-discuss] jalview residential course at EMBL-EBI tomorrow

Jim Procter jprocter at compbio.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Dec 1 23:32:14 GMT 2011

Hi All.

Just thought I'd mention that I'm very much looking forward to running
the hands-on Jalview tutorial that will take place in the EMBL-EBI's
training room at the Wellcome Trust Genome Campus tomorrow.

Some of us enjoyed a nice dinner, and an entertaining talk from Geoff
Barton whilst staying at the Red Lion Holiday Inn Express at
Whittlesford Bridge this evening, where we experimented with a new
format for the Jalview hands-on courses. I'm quite sure that the energy
and enthusiasm that the audience put in to this evening will continue as
we explore Jalview's functionality during the course tomorrow !

.. from a hotel room somewhere near Cambridge... happy Jalviewing!