[Jalview-discuss] Jalview requesting SmarterJmolAdapter.class

Xabier Bello xbello at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 10:32:43 GMT 2011

Hi all!

I load jalview 2.7 as applet to edit/view an alignment. Code being:

<applet code="jalview.bin.JalviewLite"
archive="http://domain.com/media/jalviewApplet.2.7.jar" width="800"
height="200" name="alignment" >
  <param name="file" value="http://domain.com/path/to/file/alignment.pir" />
  <param name="defaultColour" value="% Identity" />
  <param name="showAnnotation" value="false" />
  <param name="embedded" value="true" />
</applet>

Applet works like a charm, but in the server logs I keep receiving a GET
request for:

"GET /path/org/jmol/adapter/smarter/SmarterJmolAdapter.class HTTP/1.1" 404
7120

¿What's that and why is jalview requesting a Jmol class? ¿How can I solve
this issue?

Regards.