[Jalview-discuss] Jalview command line

Julien Roux julien.roux at unil.ch
Mon Feb 7 16:25:53 GMT 2011

Thanks a lot Jim for the very quick answer,
It seems that the applet might actually be a good solution for what I
need, I guess it is more flexible and complete
I'll have a look at the documentation
I also also registered to "watch" the bug, it may be one day useful to
use this feature ;)
Have a good week
Julien

--