[Jalview-discuss] Associating a PDB file with a sequence in the sequence features file

Jim Procter jprocter at compbio.dundee.ac.uk
Mon Feb 28 13:25:16 GMT 2011

Hello Itamar.

you need to subscribe to jalview-discuss before you can post to the list
- the form is here:

Regarding your question - do you want to annotate a sequence with a PDB
file ? i.e. specify the PDBFile name (or id) in the features file, and
have Jalview associate the PDB with the sequence you've annotated ? If
so - it's not actually possible at the moment, but I do want to
implement it in the future.

Are you talking about the applet or the application, here ?
Jim.

--
J. B. Procter  (JALVIEW/ENFIN)  Barton Bioinformatics Research Group
Phone/Fax:+44(0)1382 388734/345764  http://www.compbio.dundee.ac.uk