[Jalview-discuss] Associating a PDB file with a sequence in the sequence features file

Itamar Borukhov itamarb at compugen.co.il
Mon Feb 28 15:16:43 GMT 2011

Hi,

Is it possible to associate a PDB file with a sequence in the sequence
features file?

I use the standalone (non-browser) Jalview application and many of the
sequences I show in Jalview actually represent PDB chains. I create the
multiple sequence alignment , features and annotation files via a script
and in such a case I thought that it would be very natural to associate
these sequences with a PDB file already in the features file as a
non-positional sequence feature.

Thanks,

Itamar

Itamar Borukhov, Ph.D.,
Principal Scientist, Algorithmic Research
Research & Development
Compugen Ltd.,
72 Pinchas Rosen, Tel Aviv 69512, Israel
Email: itamarb(at)cgen.com
Web:   http://www.cgen.com <http://www.cgen.com/>
Tel:   +972-3-765-8523
Fax:   +972-3-765-8555

This email including any attachment may contain confidential and/or
privileged information intended solely for the use of the specified
addressee[s]. Its contents shall not be copied, reproduced, changed or
communicated to another - either in whole or in part. If you have
received this email or parts thereof in error we request that you notify
us at the telephone number or email address appearing above and delete
this email.  Thank you.