[Jalview-discuss] jabaws server

Geoff Barton g.j.barton at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Sep 16 11:02:11 BST 2011

Thanks for letting us know about this.  There were a few problems with
the filesystem that jabaws relies on in the last day and for some reason
the monitoring system did not pick up that the jabaws server had broken.

It should be up and running again now.

You can now install your own local jabaws server if you wish.  Please
see the instructions on www.compbio.dundee.ac.uk/jabaws.

All the best,

Geoff

--
Geoff Barton   Professor of Bioinformatics  College of Life Sciences
University of Dundee, Scotland, UK.          g.j.barton at dundee.ac.uk
Tel:+44 1382 385860/381042 (Fax:385764)     www.compbio.dundee.ac.uk

The University of Dundee is registered Scottish charity: No.SC015096