[Jalview-discuss] Addendum: Jalview 2.7 now available for download

Jim Procter jprocter at compbio.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Sep 27 18:44:17 BST 2011

Ahem - in my haste to send out the release announcement, I forgot to add
in the following links!

On 27/09/2011 18:16, Jim Procter wrote:
>   * revised JABAWS[1] web service GUI and a new alignment analysis
> service
[1]. JABAWS is the JAva Bioinformatics Analysis Web Services system used
by Jalview.
You can download your own server at http://www.compbio.dundee.ac.uk/jabaws/

> The JalviewLite applet is now capable of sequence logo and subgroup
> annotation display, and its Javascript API has been significantly
> enhanced, enabling it to be more easily integrated with javascript
> based web applications. See http://www.jalview.org/examples for some
> demonstrations of this.
The URL above will take you to the index page for the JalviewLite
examples directory. The web page for the applet demos is actually
http://www.jalview.org/examples/applets.html

Looking forward to hear about any new bugs to fix :)