[Jalview-discuss] Window stuck behind menu bar

Leon P. Martinez Castilla castilla at miranda.ecologia.unam.mx
Fri Jan 20 22:27:10 GMT 2012

   Hello Jalviewers!

   I have what I think is a very dumb problem, but I´ve perused the discussion archives and and haven't found a
thread wit a similar problem. The thing is I somehow managed to drag my main alignment window behind the
desktop menu bar, so that neither the red, yellow and green buttons or the top edge of the alignment window are
visible. As a result, I can no longer move the alignment window. Is there anything I can do to restore its former
mobility to the alignment window?

   Any hints will be much appreciated.

  Best,

  Leon