[Jalview-discuss] New version Stuck on Loading Data

Rob Wieck rwieck at nd.edu
Tue Jan 5 20:47:02 GMT 2016

To whom it may concern,

We have a site that has the jalviewApplet.jar applet installed that pulls a
file from a page within the same domain.

The previous versions worked, but after we upgraded to the most recent
version after the certificate expired last November, it was no longer able
to load data, it just hangs on 'Loading Data' (screenshot attached).

I have attached the file that gets passed to the applet.

Thanks!
-Rob

--
Rob Wieck