[Jalview-discuss] Error loading file message

Mungo Carstairs (Staff) g.m.carstairs at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Jan 6 08:47:02 GMT 2016

Hello Adeba,

Are these files sequence data, Jalview project files, or other?

Can you open the Java console from Jalview (Tools | Open Java Console) and report the information displayed there please, including Jalview and Java version, operating system, and any error message.

If you want to send me a problem file I could take a look for possible problems.

Thanks,

Mungo Carstairs
Jalview Computational Scientist
The Barton Group
Division of Computational Biology
School of Life Sciences
University of Dundee, Dundee, Scotland, UK.
www.jalview.org<http://www.jalview.org/>
www.compbio.dundee.ac.uk<http://www.compbio.dundee.ac.uk/>