[Jalview-discuss] New version Stuck on Loading Data

Rob Wieck rwieck at nd.edu
Wed Jan 6 13:37:50 GMT 2016

Hi Mungo,

Thanks for the prompt reply.  I only sent the file in rtf, so I can attach
it to an email.  We point the applet to a unique ur for the input and is
just plain text,
https://www.vectorbase.org/sites/all/modules/custom/clustalw/clustalwPrintResults.php?id=111045&type=align
for example.

https://www.vectorbase.org/clustalw is the site where jalview is
implemented.  In order to see the applet, sequences must be ran through
clustalw first, then under the results, the applet loads in the data.

Best,

Rob W