[Jalview-discuss] New version Stuck on Loading Data

Mungo Carstairs (Staff) g.m.carstairs at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Jan 6 14:08:03 GMT 2016

Thanks Rob.

Running with Java console shows up the error as

ClassNotFoundException: org.jmol.api.JmolSelectionListener

Can you ensure your applet has been updated to include the updated Jmol library, available at http://www.jalview.org/examples/ at the link to

http://www.jalview.org/examples/JmolApplet-14.2.14_2015.06.11.jar

and let me know if that resolves the problem.

Our documentation for updating applet deployments could maybe be clearer. What steps did you follow to update after the certificate expired?

Thanks and regards,

Mungo

Mungo Carstairs
Jalview Computational Scientist
The Barton Group
Division of Computational Biology
School of Life Sciences
University of Dundee, Dundee, Scotland, UK.
www.jalview.org<http://www.jalview.org/>
www.compbio.dundee.ac.uk<http://www.compbio.dundee.ac.uk/>