[Jalview-discuss] Saving sequence alignments in CLUSTAL format

Charles Ofoegbu (Staff) t.c.n.ofoegbu at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jan 11 12:07:21 GMT 2016

Hi Linda,

This is to inform you that the bug you reported last week has been fixed. It will go into the next release of Jalview.

However, in the main time you can access the patch from the development version of Jalview here<http://www.jalview.org/builds/develop/webstart/jalview.jnlp>.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you experience any other issues.

Thanks and regards,
Charles

Ofoegbu Tochukwu Charles
Jalview Visual Analytics Developer/Scientist
The Barton Group
Division of Computational Biology
School of Life Sciences
University of Dundee, Dundee, Scotland, UK.
Skype: cofoegbu
www.jalview.org<http://www.jalview.org/>
www.compbio.dundee.ac.uk<http://www.compbio.dundee.ac.uk/>​