[Jalview-discuss] Image export in EPS LineArt format on Mac does not work

Petya Violinova Krasteva pvk2 at cornell.edu
Fri Aug 10 15:02:28 BST 2018

Hello,

I am trying to export some alignment images from Jalview into
high-resolution EPS format for downstream figure making in photoshop. I am
working on a MacAir with MacOS High Sierra. While this functionality was
working fine a few weeks ago, it no longer does as I am getting black
insets for the alignment part of the image and only the text for the
sequences' titles on the left is visible in the exported .eps file. I am
not sure why this problem appeared. I tried to update both Jalview and my
Mac, but the problem persists. Any ideas why this occurs and how it can be
fixed?

Thanks in advance,

Petya

Petya V. Krasteva, Ph.D.

Group Leader 'Structural Biology of Biofilms'
Department of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Structural Biology
Institute for Integrative Biology of the Cell (I2BC)
91190 Gif-sur-Yvette, FR

pvk2 at cornell.edu
petya.krasteva at i2bc.paris-saclay.fr